Newhaven Chamber works hard to create opportunities for you to promote your business and grow connections. How much you get back will ultimately depend on how much you put in, so here are our suggestions to help you get the most out of your membership for 2019.
- Come to events – you won’t meet any new business contacts sat at your desk, book yourself in and plan your networking. https://newhavenchamber.co.uk/upcoming-events
- Promote your events – include your event in our regular news to our members as well as list it on our website events page (This is only open to chamber members). To add your event simply email email@example.com
- Get our members into your business – create a unique offer for other Chamber members. Also save money and claim your Chamber discount with other members, too. https://newhavenchamber.co.uk/members/member-to-member-offers
- Be social – Shout about your business on social media, don’t forget to tag us, tweet us and use linkedin, facebook for likes and shares.
- Write a blog – Done something you’re proud of or got something to share? Email your article to firstname.lastname@example.org and don’t forget to share on social media for maximum exposure.
- Enter the Business Awards – it’s free to enter, there’s a category for every one and it’s great publicity for your business. Find out more https://newhavenchamber.co.uk/upcoming-events/seahaven-business-awards-2019