Breakfast Club Networking
Our guest speaker this week is Emma Scorgie from Utility Warehouse
Emma will be giving an introduction to the key benefits of joining Utility Warehouse. She will be showing a short presentation featuring Utilities Warehouse brand ambassador Joanna Lumley, who describes how the club works. Emma will also be explaining about they we do not advertise and how they are able to grow their award winning business.
Guests and visitors can come and network with our regular Chamber members, you’ll be made very welcome!
- to promote members businesses through regular networking meetings
- to generate business referrals for member businesses
- to learn about other member businesses
- to develop relationships with members to build goodwill and trust
- to increase awareness and membership of the Chamber
When and where
Every Wednesday 7.00am – 8.30am
Woody’s Bar & Grill / Peacehaven Golf Club
Telephone: 01273 515566
What is involved?
The members arrive at around 7am, meet for a chat and have tea or coffee, at 7:30am when everyone is seated and breakfast is served. Everyone is given the opportunity to give a 60 second presentation to the group about their business. Each week one chamber member is given the opportunity to give a fuller 10 minute presentation if they wish.
Breakfast club members pay £41.17 per month (equivalent to £9.50 per breakfast) by standing order.