Chamber Grand Gala Christmas Dinner
We would like to invite you to join us again – this year at the East Brighton Masonic Centre, Peacehaven – for a truly festive Gala Christmas Dinner evening with ‘bubbly’, music, dancing, great food and great company.
Why not bring all your colleagues/employees and make it a night out for all the company? After dinner there will be dancing to music from across the decades with our DJ. Dust down your party frocks, tiaras and black tie and join us for a great night out!
Please make your menu choices from the list below:
Free glass of bubbly on arrival!
- Pâté served with French Bread & Butter
- Smoked Salmon served with Brown Bread
- Roast Butternut Squash, Bramley Apple & Chestnut Soup (v)
- Roast Turkey with Pigs in Blankets, Roast Potatoes, Parsnips, Brussels & Carrots
- Salmon En-Croûte, Butternut Squash Mash, with Creamy Parsley Sauce
- Festive Nut Roast, Roast Potatoes, Parsnips, Brussels & Carrots (v)
- Christmas Pudding with Whipped Brandy Sauce
- Cheesecake with Ice-Cream (v)
- Cheese Board with Onion Marmalade
- Tea, Coffee & mints
Fabulous raffle prizes – with all profits going to the President’s charity.
Dress code – dress to impress – black tie, evening/cocktail dress
There are a limited number of places so booking is essential, please use the button below to secure your place.
Where: East Brighton Masonic Centre, 16 Seaview Road, Peacehaven BN10 8PX
When: Friday 15 December 2017
Time: 6.30pm for a 7.00pm start
Cost: £29.00 per person (Bubbly on arrival, 3 course dinner, entertainment and dancing)