Breakfast Club Networking – Dan Ori, Not Just Travel
Our guest speaker this week is Dan Ori from Not Just Travel.
Daniel Ori of Not Just Travel will be giving a brief presentation on how he has achieved excellence in the travel industry using what he calls his 3 P’s: Principles, Processes, and Support Products. Daniel has achieved a 5 star customer and peer reviewed status. He will share how he has achieved this and how you could adapt his P’s to any business.
This presentation will include:
- Using review websites like TripAdvisor as a purchaser and supplier.
- Use of collaborative systems within your business and with other businesses.
- Use of support products to create a customer journey.
- Risk reduction to your business and your customer by using minimum product standards.
- Tackling issues beyond your control to ensure an excellent outcome for the customer.
- Good old customer service fundamentals.
Daniel will be available at the end of the meeting to answer any questions you may have.
Guests and visitors can come and network with our regular Chamber members, you’ll be made very welcome!
- to promote members businesses through regular networking meetings
- to generate business referrals for member businesses
- to learn about other member businesses
- to develop relationships with members to build goodwill and trust
- to increase awareness and membership of the Chamber
When and where
Every Wednesday 7.00am – 8.30am
Woody’s Bar & Grill / Peacehaven Golf Club
Telephone: 01273 515566
What is involved?
The members arrive at around 7am, meet for a chat and have tea or coffee, at 7:30am when everyone is seated and breakfast is served. Everyone is given the opportunity to give a 60 second presentation to the group about their business. Each week one chamber member is given the opportunity to give a fuller 10 minute presentation if they wish.
Breakfast club members pay £41.17 per month (equivalent to £9.50 per breakfast) by standing order.