The Newhaven Chamber of Commerce Networking Breakfast Club meets weekly and is an excellent way to meet new customers and suppliers for your business. Although the meetings are structured they are friendly and informal with the emphasis on developing relationships to help each member’s business interests.
Guests and visitors can come and network with our regular Chamber members, you’ll be made very welcome!
Clive Bonny from Strategic Management Partners will be talking about how to comply with GDPR as a small firm.
PROTECTING YOURSELF AND YOUR SUPPLY CHAIN
Every small business must take action to comply within 8 weeks. You are responsible for your supply chain use of personal data. If you fail to comply you risk losing your customers and suppliers.
Your key takeaways:
- How the new scope affects you
- What your policies and procedures must now cover
- Your liabilities and penalties
- How you can comply
Clive is a member of the British Computing Society, Chartered Institute of Personnel and Development and qualified to advise on Intellectual Property protection.
Breakfast Club Objectives
- to promote members businesses through regular networking meetings
- to generate business referrals for member businesses
- to learn about other member businesses
- to develop relationships with members to build goodwill and trust
- to increase awareness and membership of the Chamber
When and where
Every Wednesday 7.00am – 8.30am
Woody’s Bar & Grill / Peacehaven Golf Club
Telephone: 01273 515566
What is involved?
The members arrive at around 7am, meet for a chat and have tea or coffee, at 7:30am when everyone is seated and breakfast is served. Everyone is given the opportunity to give a 60 second presentation to the group about their business. Each week one chamber member is given the opportunity to give a fuller 10 minute presentation if they wish.
Breakfast club members pay £41.17 per month (equivalent to £9.50 per breakfast) by standing order.