The exhibitor early bird booking rate for The BIG Futures Show on Tuesday 24 April 2018, 9.30am-4.30pm, at Eastbourne Sports Park ends soon.
The BIG Futures Show is the largest employability and skills event in East Sussex. The Show is aimed at students from across East Sussex as well as parents and anyone looking for work or training. With over 90 exhibitors, all visitors will experience an interactive and inspiring Show to help guide them toward their ‘BIG Future’
Exhibitors that have already booked and include local businesses and organisations from across East Sussex and further such as UTC@harbourside, John Young Media and Hadlow College.
Here’s why you should be exhibiting at The BIG Futures Show:
- Early bird bookings receive 10% discount on exhibitor rates (terms and conditions apply).
- Attend one event a year to engage with those aged 14 and over from local schools and colleges – greater efficiency of your time and resources.
- Free tickets to BFS Extra, event to help you prepare for exhibitions and how to engage with young people.
- Meet potential candidates for vacancies now and in the future.
- Access to 1,500 plus visitors.
- Positive PR of organisation through attendance, official website, social media and Show Guide given to all visitors.
- Help local community and economic prosperity of area.
- Sponsorship packages are available for bigger exposure – a bigger stand and more publicity.
This annual event is organised by a local charity, the Eastbourne Education Business Partnership, in association with Eastbourne Borough Council with the aim of creating one annual high profile and sustainable event for the East Sussex education and business communities.
For more information and to book visit www.bigfuturesshow.org.uk