Would you like to receive mailings from the Newhaven Chamber about news and events? Please click on the link below to be included on our list.
I would like to join the Chamber e-mail list.
Newhaven Chamber supports Seahaven FM - our genuinely local community radio station on 96.3 FM
Businesses can sign up for a free listing or a listing at the concessionary rate of £30 which enabling you to add more information.
Submit your business details here via the website
please use the paypal link (at the bottom of this page) and select 'FREE £0.01p - Yearly' as the contribution and type reference in the white box like (NCC offer Dec 2015)
A fee of £0.01p is needed to register each business as this process verifies who the owner is.
If the business is looking for a logo/photo or website/facebook details to be added to their listing please select 'Concession £30 Yearly" option.
Follow us on LinkedIn and Twitter...
- Come to our networking events – our very successful Breakfast Club, evening events, social events, exhibitions etc.
- For all size of business – start ups, small, medium and large businesses
- Raise your business profile – you will get automatic entry into our
on-line Business Directory on the Chamber website
- Your website can be linked to the Chamber website
- Bring in new business – you can offer member to member discounts, and enjoy discounts from other companies – these are available on a wide range of products and services
- Take advantage of discounted advertising rates and promote your business at our networking events
- Access information on other businesses – through our Chamber website www.newhavenchamber.co.uk
- Newhaven Street Market – be a stall holder or get involved in its running and development
- Meet like-minded people and those with influence at the many varied networking events held throughout the year
- Receive exclusive membership benefits – including discounted prices for events and members only events
- Be first to benefit from information which could influence the future development of your business
- Be part of a bigger voice in Newhaven – we can help promote your views and get your concerns heard – we are the ‘voice of business’ and have the ear of the Town Council, District Council and our local MP and we are an independent lobby group
- Make use of our growing international links with France and Vietnam
- Be part of an up and coming town – there are lots of regeneration projects planned for Newhaven – UTEC, Wind Farm, Port Access road – all creating local jobs and business opportunities
- Be involved with and have a voice in regeneration projects in Newhaven
- For larger companies – use part of your Corporate Social Responsibility budget to join the Chamber; connect with and support other local businesses and the business community
- Mentoring opportunities with local schools – supporting the employees of tomorrow
- Show your commitment to the local community - your membership fee is a small amount compared to the benefits you will get from showing your commitment and getting involved in the local business community
- Because our membership fee is affordable you'll soon reap the return. Membership costs just £85.00 p.a. and £41.17 per month for the Breakfast Club. It is very easy to join - either on line at www.newhavenchamber.co.uk or by BACS, cheque or cash – call the Chamber office on 01273 517544 or email on email@example.com
Newhaven weekly market every Thursday and Saturday in the high street.
The Newhaven Chamber of Commerce Networking Breakfast Club meets weekly and is an excellent way to meet new customers and suppliers for your business.
12 April – Julia Johnson – Fine Marketing
19 April – Jon Whitehead – Cleankill
26 April – Jessica Hylands – Confidence Coach
Market stall hire
The Newhaven Chamber of Commerc offer a market stall hire service for up to 25 market stalls, ideal for farmers markets, town markets, county shows, fetes, festivals and many other types of events.